Borena is a developer of renewable energy projects, specialising particularly in Solar PV solutions. As developer, Borena will manage and oversee the development trough important phases including conceptualising, pre-feasibility study, feasibility study, development and design.
The design phase will prepare the necessary detail and documentation to enable the tendering and construction of the solar PV plant. In this way, Borena can facilitate for a complete Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracting. This would include a PV Solar Energy solution offers an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor service, specialising in the design, manufacture, assembly, installation and commissioning of ground and roof-mounted PV systems.
In partnership with our clients, property owners and financiers, we can develop utility-scale PV solar energy facilities that produce and sell energy to the electricity grid.
We are dedicated to providing the best value added services to our clients.
• Production of a detailed site plan
• Calculation of solar resource & environmental characteristics.
• Assessment of shading (horizon and nearby buildings and objects)
• Outline of layout of areas suitable for PV development
• Assessment of technology options providing cost/ benefit for the project
- Module type
- Mounting system type
• Outline of system design
• Application for outline planning permission
• Grid connection – more detailed assessment of likelihood, cost and
• Predicted energy yields • Financial modelling
• Preparation & submission of the permit applications
• Preparation and submission of a grid connection application (where necessary)
• Revision of the design and planning ermissions
• Decision on contracting strategy (turnkey EPC contract or multi-contract)
• Decision on the financing approach
• Preparation of solar PV module tender RFP
• Preparation of construction tender documentation
• Supplier/ Contractor selection and ranking
• Contract negotiations
• Completion of a bankable energy yield
• Preparation of a financial model covering the full life cycle of the plant
• Completion of a project risk analysis
• Environmental impact assessment
• Production of a detailed project report • Securing financing for the project